This agreement is in effect as of 2015-08-05
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting River Valley Web Design and accessing the information, Resources, service, products and provided tools either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as "Resources"), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this user agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access River Valley Web Designs Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, credit card information etc.) as part of the registration or sales process, or as part of your ability to use our Resources. You agree that any information that you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up-to-date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with your account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- Accessing or attempting to access any Resources by any means other than through the means we provide is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access or attempt to access any Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Any imagery that you provide River Valley Web Design that is copyrighted you agree that you have in your possession written documentation allowing you to use the copyrighted material. River Valley Web Design will not be held responsible for obtaining permission, or be held liable for the use of copyrighted imagery on your Website.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that River Valley Web Design may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and major criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our Website, such as blog comments, chat forums, message boards, newsgroups, product rating and reviews, various social media services etc. You understand that generally we do not prescreen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our Website that it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not up-load, post, share or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, the grading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggested, inappropriate, or explicit language.
Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any other party.
Impersonates any person or entity including (River Valley Web Design) employees or representatives.
River Valley Web Design has the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that we feel in our judgment does not comply with this user agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third party copyrights or trademarks. River Valley Web Design is not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to the removal, and consent to waive any claim against River Valley Web Design.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless River Valley Web Design and affiliates associated with River Valley Web Design. Additionally, their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agent, and licensors from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney fees, resulting from any violation of this user agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. River Valley Web Design reserves the right to take over the executive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this user agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using River Valley Web Design, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that River Valley Web Design does not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- The use of our Resources or services will be uninterrupted, timely secure or free from errors.
- The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable.
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
- Furthermore, you understand and agree that any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for damages to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from River Valley Web Design or through any Resources that we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this user agreement.
- Additionally, River Valley Web Design does not guarantee the success of your online business. However, River Valley Web Design will guarantee total functionality of your Web design prior to the launch of your Website. Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against River Valley Web Design shall be limited to the amount you paid, for use of products and/or services. River Valley Web Design will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages, which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on River Valley Web Design, including but not limited to text, graphics, Website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of River Valley Web Design, and art protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by River Valley Web Design.
Termination of Use
You agree that River Valley Web Design may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our Website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this user agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for termination of your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provided will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This Website is controlled by River Valley Web Design from our offices located in the state of Arkansas, United States of America. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Arkansas, United States of America. By accessing our Website, you agree that the statues and laws of your state, by United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this Website and the purchase of any products or services throughout this Website. Furthermore, any action to enforce this user agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in United States of America, Fort Smith Arkansas. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, RIVER VALLEY WEB DESIGN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about River Valley Web Designs Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
River Valley Web Design
2519 N 41st St.
Fort Smith AR 72904
United States of America